Business After Hours
The purpose of the Morrison Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours is to provide networking opportunities for our members, giving business owners a chance to meet one another and to discuss issues relevant to their businesses and the community. The Morrison Chamber strongly encourages member-to-member business whenever possible, making these events a critical part of keeping in contact with other members. If you are interested in hosting a Business After Hours, contact the chamber office or download a bah-application now.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When are Business After Hours held? The Chamber has found that the best time to hold Business After Hours is on a Tuesday or Thursday evening, typically from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Who is invited? All members of the Morrison Chamber of Commerce are invited. Invitations are also sometimes mailed to potential members, county officials, media personnel, and community leaders.
- Who sponsors a Business After Hours? A business may choose to hold a Business After Hours one of two ways: with additional sponsors or on their own. Some events have up to three sponsors.
- How will the Business After Hours benefit me? If you are hosting a Business After Hours, this is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business and distribute information about the products or services you offer. If you are sponsoring a Business After Hours that is held at another business, the event also allows you to gain exposure for you business by distributing informational literature, product samples, etc. without having to accomodate a large group for the evening.
- Who handles the food/catering? You provide the food and beverages. Providing wine and beer for guests is optional.
- How do I sign up for a Business After Hours? Business After Hours are scheduled one per month on a first come/ first reserve basis. Contact the Chamber if you are interested in hosting a Business After Hours. We will help promote the event.